It’s that time of year when most people may start to think of using sunscreen for holidays and maybe even just for the face when here in the UK. However, UVA and UVB rays are existent all year round come sun or cloud, constantly damaging our skin whilst we get about our everyday lives. Is your right arm maybe darker than your left? Now I know you are checking this right now, driving our vehicles that is the arm being targeted and yes UVA can get through the glass too!
Education of using SPF at a young age can assist in preventing skin cancers, but certainly aid maintaining a better skin by limiting sun damage, that many desperately try to correct in adulthood.
For those wishing or already do have a skin care regime, invest in a decent SPF firstly that offers protection from UVA and UVB rays. Imagine spending money on products for a more youthful look but constantly allowing further skin damage. It’s like drying to dry yourself off with someone throwing water at you constantly.
Alumier MD offer a full range of SPF’s which also are moisturising and some are also tinted too, you won’t even need a foundation! It’s like a 3 in 1 product and lasts ages.
Why choose Alumier MD SPF’s
• Powerful broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
• Features physical filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
• Free from chemical filters.
• Antioxidants protect skin from UV and IR (infrared)-induced free radical damage.
• Smooths and hydrates, while absorbing excess oil to create a matte finish.