Masseuse / Holistic Therapist
Do you have a knack of ‘getting in there’ and helping client’s feel great again through the art of a fabulous massage?
Does your intuition lead you to the area needing TLC on your client?
Are you skilled a variety of massages? Deep Tissue? Swedish? Hot Stone? Reflexology? Indian Head? Maybe some or all, we’d love to chat to you.
Maybe you are returning to work and looking to fit around family commitments?
We are the Relaxation Centre, established 25 years in Sandhurst, Berkshire with a great local reputation.
We deliver top of the range products and services with AlumierMD, Fillmed, Diode Laser Hair removal, Waxing and known for offering incredible massages and bespoke treatments.
You will be joining a team whose reputation for friendly customer service and great treatments is second to none and will be responsible for providing a wide range of treatments.
You will have a passion and enthusiasm for the industry, have a professional but honest approach, be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and welcoming with a smile.
Working full or part time hours which will include some unsocial hours you will apply the skills gained through your level 3 NVQ or equivalent.
You will be working within a friendly and supportive environment and will:
- Provide consultations to patients.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of our products/treatments and procedures
- Be caring, honest and have a reliable personality
- Have a welcoming smile throughout the day
- Have the ability to interact with and support others as part of a team
- Be competent in all current skills with an attention to detail
- Prepare rooms and equipment needed in preparation for clients and clean down/sterilize as required
- Ensure that all paperwork is given to and signed by clients accordingly
- Ensure all patients are given post-procedure information
- Handle customer enquiries via all media channels, e.g. face to face, telephone, email, webchat and social media
- Assist with booking repeat customer treatments and appointments and processing payments
- Provide exceptional customer service via all communication mediums
- Tenacity and a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to provide excellent customer service
- Respect for Confidentiality and integrity
- A thirst to improve knowledge within the industry.
You can benefit from:
- Working in a busy but fun salon
- A Christmas party and monthly outings on target
- Commission on products & services
- Products at cost for your own use.
- Treatments and training when needed
- An excellent rate of pay in line with your experience and qualifications
- Always having stock
- Hours to suit family life
- Create a position to suit your strengths and skills.
- A supportive and caring boss who will look out for you and your well-being, My therapist of 14 years is expecting a bundle of joy, so I can’t be that bad to work for!
Salary: £10-£15 per hour earnings are not limited and our clients tip well for excellent massages.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
We are still continuing to wear masks ourselves and expect clients to also.